March 14th, 2020
As we enter a time of uncertainty due to the Corona Virus (COVID-19) we are committed to the health of our partners, and especially to our clients. As the world health community continues to monitor this ongoing issue, and its increasing risk factors we would like to express how important it is to adopt general health practices.
First and foremost we want to maintain a safe workplace and encourage everyone to protect your individual health, and those who surround you. We have provided some basic guidelines published by the Center for Disease and Prevention (CDC) to ensure your health and well being:
- if you are sick, stay home or if you need; seek medical assistance.
- Avoid close contact with those who are already sick.
- Cover you nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or the crook of your arm.
- Wash you hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth.
We have also implemented, developed and formally trained all of our staff members in Telehealth Therapy. This a safe, and encrypted way to conduct therapy via video conference, and is a great option for those who are looking for such an alternative. If you prefer to be seen via Telehealth services please notify your Therapist for more information.